I have seen so many cute projects using these cute Wilton tins. I have had them in my hands many times to purchase, but I end up changing my mind. When I sas this cute project online the other day, I gave myself the challenge to try and do a hybrid project! I spent a lot of the day yesterday trying to come up with and design the fifteen different circles. I couldn't believe how long it took me! Good thing Kira took a nap and Talisa had her little friend Ella over! This morning after dropping Talisa off at school, Kira and I ran to Wal-mart to pick up the pictures that I ordred. Then we ran to Hobby Lobby hoping that they had the Wilton tins and the 2" circle punch that I needed. No luck. So we ran to Michaels in Draper. Luckily, they had both of the items that I needed! And while I was checking out, the lady at the register told me about this amazing site to get coupons even if Michaels doesn't have an add at the time!
I was able to get all the circles punched out and modge podged before picking Talisa up from school!! However, I must have gone a little crazy with the modge podge, several of the photos don't look so good. I might be redoing a few of them! I am excited about the project though! I need to write down the different "I love you because..." for both of the girls and put them in the little tins!


No comments:
Post a Comment