Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Daily 2011 Cover

The past few weeks I keep reading about the December Daily Challenge (aka Days of December). The challenge is to make a layout about every day during the month of December. I don't know if I'll get every day, but how fun would it be to have an annual book to look at memories of the past? I hope that I will be dedicated and creative enough to do this challenge! I took inspiration from both Lori and Lisa to come up with this cover to my album!
Christmas Village by Katie Pertiet
Cut Up Christmas by Katie Pertiet
Holiday Cheer Kit by Lynn Grieveson
Holiday Phrases by Ali Edwards
Holiday Word Art Vol 3 by Ali Edwards
Krafty Canvas No 2 by Katie Pertiet
Layerworks 125 by Studio Double-D
Noel Paper Pack by Maplebrook Studios
Peppermint Christmas by Maplebrook Studios
Photo Wraps No 19 by Katie Pertiet
Snow Fun by Katie Pertiet
Spot Dots Colors: Red by Katie Pertiet
Story Savers by Cathy Zielske
Summer Bright by Lynn Grieveson (ric-rac recolored)
Sweet St Nicholas by Katie Pertiet
Vintage Flash Cards: Winter by Katie Pertiet
Font  -LB_Typewriter Thin

1 comment: