Can I just say how much I love shutterfly? I love the quality of their products! The colors is great and they have so many different fun things to choose from! Last year I ordered my Christmas Cards from Shutterly and I couldn't have been happier!! I recieved so many compliments from friends and family upon their recieiving them! Last year I also ordered calanders from Shutterfly! I purchased one for myself as well as several for gifts for parents/grandparents! I love that I can add photos on the calander for different celebrations ie birthdays and anniversary's! I've also ordred several photo books from Shutterly! I can't wait to order another!
I just ordered this years Christmas card! There were so many different fun templates to choose from! I was even able to add another photo on the back with out adding more to the budget!! How great is that? I am alos working on a calander for 2012, I just have to finish up with November and December and I can place my order!! I so look forward to the UPS man bringing my beautiful bright brown box!!
Above is the front of the card I selected, and below is the back!! You can even add text if you want, but I wanted this cute photo of my little girls to stand out!
No comments:
Post a Comment