Friday, December 31, 2010

December Scrappin

I like to send out a Thank You to those that give us gifts. And I've been taking pictures of the kids playing with the gifts/presents and personalizing them, but this year I am being lazy and just making one! Hope the recipient doesn't mind!
Winter on the Mountain {Full Kit} by Trixie Scraps Designs by Trixie Scraps
Font - CK_Alis_Hand_Official
 
 Frosty by wm[squared]
Font - CK_Alis_Hand_Official, Pea Stacy Elizabeth, Pea Lauryn

 Only One - V.1 - Templates by wm[squared]
Turkeys & Stuffing by wm[squared]
Simply Dated - V.10 by wm[squared]
Yummy Scrummy Love by Stolen Moments
Font - Pea Kel's Belles. Century Schoolbook

Tuesday Template 12-21-2010 by WM[Squared]
Captivated by You by Amy Stoffel
It's My Party by wm[squared]
Tied Fasteners No3 by Katie Pertiet
Sunshine & Daffodils by Sahlin Studio (stitch)
Font - Pea Kel's Belles
My Everyday Kit by Mye De Leon
My Everyday Dates & Tags by Mye De Leon
Makin' Me Happy by Stolen Moments
Messy Stamped Alpha No4 by Katie Pertiet
Fonts - Pea Stacy Elizabeth, Pea Devon Caps
Picture-compliments of my friend Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment