Friday, March 5, 2010

Flower Girl


I've been wanting to take Jessica Sprague's online scrapbooking classes but I just didn't want to pay the money. After looking at it (yet again) last night and talking to Keith about it, he told me to go for it!! YEAH! So this morning while Talisa was at school and Kira took the worlds shortest nap, I enrolled in the class and downloaded the course kits! Now Talisa is playing with Grant (James was admitted into Primary Childrens last night) and Kira is taking a nap. So I did class one! I did learn a few short cuts that I didn't know before! I am really exctied to learn more. Even though my style is different from Jessica's I am in love with the course! Thanks Keto for letting me take the class! And thanks Britta for telling me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment